Responsible Service of Alcohol House Policy for
WEST TOOWOOMBA BOWLS CLUB INC.
WTBC has a policy to serve customers in a responsible, friendly and professional manner. In doing so enforce the strategies of Responsible Service of Alcohol by:
- Preventing underage drinking by insisting on valid identification.
- Prevent Intoxication, be recognising the sings of, and avoiding serving anyone to the point of intoxication.
- Persons deemed to be intoxicated will not be granted access to the venue.
- Intoxicated persons will be refused service and maybe removed from the venue
- Managing intoxicated anti-social or disruptive persons.
- Supporting safe transport options.
- Educating staff on our duty of care through ongoing training.
- Educating our customers on our duty or care via signage and other communications.
- Maintaining as incident log for all R.S.A. and R.G.S matters.
- When alcohol is being served, free tap water is also available.
- Offering non-alcoholic and low alcoholic beverages as part of our beverage menu.
- This Club will not serve more than one nip (30 ml.) of spirits per glass with an additive.
- Implementing, monitoring and modifying on a ongoing basis, the Club House Policy.
- A register of R.S.A. and R.G.S accredited staff will be kept on premise and will be made available to appropriate authorities on request.
- Observe and uphold the guidelines of the local Liquor Accord.
Our principle focus is to ensure that our guests enjoy a
comfortable, friendly, safe and trouble free environment.